can someone write me an explanation for this PLZZZZZZZZZZZ A bag contains 25 marbles of the same size that are yellow, green, an

Question

can someone write me an explanation for this PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

A bag contains 25 marbles of the same size that are yellow, green, and purple. The probability of picking a yellow marble is 20%. The probability of picking a green marble is 50%. Determine the probability of picking a purple marble from the bag and then classify the probability of picking a purple marble as likely or not likely to occur. (5 points)

in progress 0
Genesis 3 months 2021-10-23T03:27:36+00:00 2 Answers 0 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-10-23T03:29:20+00:00

    Answer:

    30%

    unlikely

    Step-by-step explanation:

    30% is less than 50%. So, green is the most likely

    0
    2021-10-23T03:29:30+00:00

    Answer:

    The probability of picking a purple marble would be 30% because 50% (probability of green) – 20% (probability of yellow) = 30% (probability of purple).

    Step-by-step explanation:

    It wouldn’t be that likely because the probability of picking a green marble is greater than that of both the purple and the yellow marble.

Leave an answer

45:7+7-4:2-5:5*4+35:2 =? ( )