Dante plans to put 80% of his paycheck into a savings account and spend the other 20%. His paycheck this week was $295. About how much money

Question

Dante plans to put 80% of his paycheck into a savings account and spend the other 20%. His paycheck this week was $295. About how much money will he put into his savings account?

in progress 0
Vivian 2 weeks 2021-11-10T03:10:45+00:00 1 Answer 0 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-11-10T03:12:20+00:00

    Answer:

    $236

    Step-by-step explanation:

    Dante plans to put 80% of his paycheck into a savings account.

    His paycheck for this week is $295.

    Hence,the amount of money he will put in his savings account is 80% of $295:

    80 / 100 * 295 = 0. 8 * 295 = $236

    He will put $236 in his savings account.

Leave an answer

45:7+7-4:2-5:5*4+35:2 =? ( )