Frans Summer job pays $200 per week. The circle graph shows how she spends the $200. 50% savings 10% movies 15

Question

Frans Summer job pays $200 per week. The circle graph shows how she spends the $200.
50%
savings
10%
movies
15%
other
10%
books
15%
clothing
How many dollars of Fran’s weekly pay is spent on books and clothing?
O
A. $25
OC. $50
O D. $100
OB. $30

in progress 0
Genesis 2 weeks 2021-09-10T09:00:35+00:00 1 Answer 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-09-10T09:02:17+00:00

    Answer:

      C.  $50

    Step-by-step explanation:

    She spends 10% of her pay on books and 15% on clothing, for a total of 25% on books and clothing.

      0.25 × $200 = $50

    Fran spends $50 of her pay on books and clothing.

Leave an answer

45:7+7-4:2-5:5*4+35:2 =? ( )