If there is a 60% chance of rain tomorrow and a 40% chance of wind and rain, what is the probability that it is windy, given that it i

Question

If there is a 60% chance of rain tomorrow and a 40% chance of wind and rain,
what is the probability that it is windy, given that it is rainy? Round your
answer to the nearest percent.
O A. 78%
O B. 71%
OC. 67%
O D. 33%

in progress 0
Lyla 3 months 2022-02-02T07:29:10+00:00 2 Answers 0 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2022-02-02T07:30:50+00:00

    Answer:

    67%

    Step-by-step explanation:

    we are given the probability of rain tomorrow of 60 % and  a 40% chance of wind and rain. we are asked for the probability that it is windy, given that it is rainy. The formula that should be used is the quotient of the probability with “and” over the probability of the rain only. Hence, P[W U R ] / P [R] =  0.4 / 0.6 = 2/3 = 67%

    0
    2022-02-02T07:30:54+00:00

    :Answer: 67%

    Step-by-step explanation:


    APEX

Leave an answer

45:7+7-4:2-5:5*4+35:2 =? ( )