In the computer lab, there are 14 Apple computers and 16 PC computers. Approximately what percent of the computers are PC?

Question

In the computer lab, there are 14 Apple computers and 16 PC computers. Approximately what percent of the computers are PC?

in progress 0
Athena 2 weeks 2021-10-04T15:53:18+00:00 2 Answers 0

Answers ( )

  1. Emma
    0
    2021-10-04T15:55:03+00:00

    Answer:

    53%

    Step-by-step explanation:

    In the computer lab, there are 14 Apple computers and 16 PC computers. There are total of 16+14 computers = 30 computers.

    16/30 multiplied by 100

    = 53% in approximation.

    53% of the computers are PC, while the rest 47% are Apple’s.

  2. Emma
    0
    2021-10-04T15:55:08+00:00

    Add 14 + 16= 30. That is your denominator
    16 / 30 = 53 percent

Leave an answer

45:7+7-4:2-5:5*4+35:2 =? ( )